Le Cordon Bleu, Australia Program Updates
Le Cordon Bleu Program Updates
Le Cordon Bleu Perth, in partnership with the Central Institute of Technology, is pleased to announce the launch of two new degree programmes:
The Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) will provide graduates with the knowledge and skills to enter the ever-expanding culinary and gastronomic tourism industries. Individuals seeking employment in management, human resources and marketing roles within these industries, or the broader tourism sector will benefit enormously from this programme. Le Cordon Bleu Australia – Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Scholarship Application Form
The Bachelor of Business (Convention and Event Management) will provide graduates with the opportunity to gain employment in the exciting world of event management. The design and management of programme and product launches, conferences, exhibitions, trade shows and festivals, all fall within the role of the event manager. Accordingly, this programme applies a holistic focus to the development of business management, creative thinking, innovation and entrepreneurship skills. Le Cordon Bleu Australia – Bachelor of Business (Convention and Event Management) Scholarship Application Form
The first intake of students for both degree programmes will occur in Term 3, 2016 (July) and the second intake in Term 1, 2017.
Please find attached information regarding Introductory Scholarships worth AUD 15,000 for both the programs for July 2016 & January 2017 Intakes.
Le Cordon Bleu offers following programs across all campuses four times a year i.e January, April, June and September
- Diplome de Cuisine
- Diplome de Patisserie
- Grand Diplome
- Advanced Diplome in Hospitality Management (Australia and New Zealand)
Our Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in Australia are offered in January and July every year
- Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Food Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Business (Wine Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelors of Culinary arts and Business
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Convention and Event Management)
- MBA (International Hotel and Restaurant Management) (January, April, July and September)
- Masters in International Hospitality Management
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries.