Algonquin College Application Form
Application Fee: Non refundable CAD 95
Student Refund Wire Transfer Application Form, Algonquin College
Information on Withdrawal and Refund Policy can be found on the below Link:
The PTE requirements for admission is as follow:
- All Master Degrees: 59 (with no section under 56)
- All Post Graduate Diplomas: 54 (with no section under 51)
- All UG Degrees/Diplomas: 54 (with no section under 51)
Wire Transfer Payment Details:
Payment may be made in person at the Woodroffe Campus, by
Money Order, Bank Draft, Certified Cheque, Visa, Mastercard or
Payment may be made by Bank Transfer
Forward your payment in Canadian funds to:
TD Canada Trust
45 O’Connor Street, Suite 240
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1P 1A4
Beneficiary Name: Algonquin College
Bank Transit #03546 Account # 5299-341
TD’s Institution # 004
SWIFT Code: TDOMCATTTOR
ABA # 026 0095 93
** Student’s full name and ID number or Date of
Birth should be mentioned in the transfer information.
Withdrawal Deadlines and Refund Policies:
Algonquin College – Arrival Services
Algonquin College is pleased to provide free arrival and settlement services to the students who are starting their programs with for May 2017 intake.
The Arrival Services include a hotel/motel stay for a maximum of up to 3 nights,breakfast, and airport pick-up, as well as assistance for securing accommodation, and other settlement needs, including start-up groceries, bank account set-up, cell-phone set-up, etc.
Arrival services will be provided only from April 27, 2017 to May 5, 2017
Students can register for FREE Arrival service here:
Algonquin College accepts Geebee’s attestation on all scanned documents and application fee is waived for all Geebee students
To be eligible to apply to Algonquin College, students need:
- A minimum average of 50% in all subjects in 12th (and degree if the students are applying for post graduate diploma)
- A minimum of 50% marks in English in 10th and 12th
- A minimum of 50% in core subjects depending on the program the students are applying for (a few programs require higher percentage)
- An IELTS score of 6 overall, no band less than 5.5 for diplomas and an IELTS score of 6.5, no band less than 6 for post-grad diplomas (Health care Undergraduate programs require Higher score)
- If the student has done other relevant studies or have relevant work experience, that’s a bonus!
- Algonquin College: Grade-12 Maths Waiver for Healthcare Programs
Algonquin College has decided to waive off the mandatory mathematics requirement in Grade-12 for all healthcare programs. If the student has studied Maths in Grade-10, and Physics in Grade-12, with at least 50% scores in both, the student is eligible to apply for all healthcare programs under the School of Health and Community Studies offered by Algonquin College.
- Algonquin College: Grade-12 Maths Waiver for Biotechnology – Advanced Program
Algonquin College will waive off the Grade-12 Mathematics requirement that existed for the Biotechnology – Advanced program. This 3-year Advanced Diploma will now be offered to international students on the basis of their Grade-10 Maths, and Grade-12 Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Details about Algonquin College Scholarships:
Chart for tuition fees and IELTS:
CLICK HERE for Application Details