Brock University Applications Form
Brock University Applications
2 new online applications for the:
1. Intensive English Language Program/Special English Language Program http://brocku.ca/esl-services/applications; and the
2. Intensive English Language Program/Conditional Offer of Admission https://my.brocku.ca/BrockDB/gnrl_OnlineApplication.aspx?app_type=UC
Application Fee: $105 for (MA, MBE, MSc, MS or PhD) and $130 for (MADS, Diploma in Applied Disability Studies, MBA, MAcc and MEd) programs.
The PTE requirements for admission is as follow:
- All Master Degrees: 59 (with no section under 56)
- All Post Graduate Diplomas: 54 (with no section under 51)
- All UG Degrees/Diplomas: 54 (with no section under 51)
Brock University Students’ Union (BUSU) Airport Shuttle (August 28th, 2016 – September 6th, 2016)
The Brock University Students Union will offer Airport Pick-up service to students coming from all around the world. From August 28, Thursday, 2016 through September 6, Tuesday, 2016, there will be daily shuttle buses that will bring students directly from Toronto’s Pearson International Airport to Brock University’s main campus. There will be two pick up times throughout the duration of the service. The initial bus will arrive at the Pearson International Airport at 2pm and depart at 4pm. The second bus will be at the airport at 7pm and will leave Pearson International Airport at 9pm. Student representatives will personally welcome students on bus and ensure to make it to Brock safely. They will be able to answer any questions students may have and will help make transition to Canada and to Brock University as seamless as possible.
This service will be offered for a nominal fee of $65 CAN. To find out more information and to register please visit BUSU website at Airport Pick-Up.
Notes regarding the Intensive English Language Program:
- The cost for the online and paper application is $25 and the program deposit is $250.
- Currently we do not have the ability to accept multiple online applications at a time, you will need to submit an individual application for each applicant.
- If applying for Homestay, you will need to complete the paper Homestay application available at http://brocku.ca/esl-services/applications
Notes regarding the Conditional Application:
- Not to use any printed paper copies that you may have on hand, instead please apply online and pay using a credit card (there is no other payment method).
- Currently we do not have the ability to accept multiple applications at a time, you will need to submit an individual application for each applicant.
- The courier fee has increased from $25 to $50. All other fees are the same.
- Further details can be found at: http://www.brocku.ca/registrar/admissions/application-steps/conditional-offers
For More Information Please Click HERE