Confederation College Application Forms
Dental Hygiene – Fast Track, Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting. Attached are support letters for these programs
International Student English Language Proficiency- minimum requirements for Confederation College:
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL: 79
- PTE: 54
IELTS: No band less than 5.5, PTE-A: no communicative skills band less
Post graduate, accelerated, Health (Dental hygiene)
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL: 88
- PTE: 60
IELTS: Speaking greater than 6.5, PTE-A: Speaking greater than 60
Instruction for Refund:
- The EFT charge is $35.
- The cheques can only be requested if being sent within Canada.
- Please send the passport copy, TF receipt, LOA and the Rejection Letter along with this form.
- The refund procedure takes 8-10 weeks to complete.
Confederation College : Following are the Programs which requires students to have immunizations as part of their admissions process.
- Community Services
- Child and Youth Worker
- Community Integration Through Co-operative Education
- Dental Assisting – Level I and II
- Dental Hygiene
- Developmental Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Personal Support Worker
- Recreation Therapy Program
ION College: Internatio nal Student Services
1. Confederation College have hired a homestay facilitator – Ms. Danielle Ruel. She comes with great experience working with international students and is a lovely addition to Confederation College’s International Student Services department. As the homestay program is growing, so this will be beneficial for students. Therefore, all new homestay requests can be sent directly to Ms. Danielle Ruel. Confederation College have new forms for the homestay, and a manual for new students. This information will be sent directly to the student once they confirm homestay accommodations on their services form. It can also be found on Confederation College website:
2. The services form has changed (see attachment). Students who confirm their study permit approval (Confederation College) will still be sent a welcome package with the services form. For all students who request airport pick up, they will be required to send us a copy of their itinerary.
3. The airport pick-up fee is $80 and the homestay placement fee is $120. The increase for the airport pick up will include:
- Meet and greet with International Education Centre (IEC) staff at the airport
- Assist collecting luggage upon arrival and help with missing baggage
- Arrange for the taxi service, and help instruct the driver with location
- An arrival package of information including a phone card, snack, bus tickets for their first day, etc
The homestay placement fee includes:
- Interviewing and recruiting new host families
- Step-by-step guidance through the application process
- Connecting with the students and providing pre-arrival communication
- Monitoring and connecting with students while in the program
- Assisting in dealing with any issues or concerns for students and families
- Providing more guidance, support, manuals and workshops for both students and families
Confederation College Arrival services:
The arrival services, including airport pick-up services, are available from January 2nd to January 16th (and must be applied for well in advance). The application form can be found below: