Douglas College Application Form
Douglas College Application Forms
DOUGLAS COLLEGE — Refund Policy Form to be signed & submitted with each application – Douglas College – Tuition Fee Refund Form
English Language Requirement: (Only IELTS)
- IELTS – minimum overall band test score 6.5
- Douglas College – CBAR Acknowledgment Form – 2018
- Douglas will accept students who do not have XIIth Math but have more than 70% in Xth grade Math. They need to attach CBAR form along with the Douglas Application Form for Business programs and Associate of Science Acknowledgment Form for Science students.
Douglas College needs the above following forms to be processed with each application.
A reminder to students to request Type in the application rather than Hand Writing. This will help shorten the processing time, and mistakes.
Please follow Application Instructions from Douglas College very strictly –
Send the application to Douglas College in the following order :
- Type the details of the student in the fillable PDF.
- Include payment details for the $100.00 CAD application fee
- Have the student read carefully and then sign the refund policy
- Have the student sign the information waiver, and please mention Geebee consultants as the consultant. Start date should be date of the application filing, and end one year later.
- 10th mark sheet, Notarized
- 10 + 2 mark sheets, notarized copies
- Transcripts from university (if applicable) notarized copies
- Provisional certificate or proof of graduation (notarized copies)
- Passport (Notarized)
Please do not attach anything else with the application (One single PDF).
Douglas College Bank Details
BANK TRANSFER OF FUNDS FROM OVERSEAS
INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO OVERSEAS BANK (SENDER):
HSBC (HSBC Bank Canada)
504 Sixth Street
New Westminster, British Columbia
Canada V3L 3B4
Transit Number: 10040-016
Account Number (TUITION ONLY): 341844-020
Swift Number: HKBCCATT
The sender is required to provide the following information when wiring funds to Douglas College’s bank:
- Student’s full name
- Student identification number
If the sender fails to provide the student’s full name and identification number, it could result in a delay in the transfer of funds.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information.