Durham College Application Form
Durham College Online Application URL: http://www.durhamcollege.ca/internationalapplication
For more Application Instructions Click Here
Deadline for May 2017 forms.
- Deferral form– May 12, 2017 no later than 4.00pm (EST)
- Intake Change form– May 12, 2017 no later than 4.00pm (EST)
- Program change form– May 12, 2017 no later than 4.00pm (EST)
- Refund/ Withdrawal form– May 12, 2017 no later than 4.00pm (EST)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS (Only IELTS)
English Language Score Requirements
|Most post-secondary programs||IELTS: 6.0, no band score less than 5.5.|
|One-year Ontario College graduate certificate — compressed, fast-track programs — the following diploma programs:
||IELTS: 6.5, no band score less than 6.0.|
|The following diploma programs:
||IELTS: 7.0 with no band less than 6.5.|
Methods of Tuition Fee payment
Tuition Fee Payments to the Bank of Montreal are no longer allowed. Students need to make bank payments through flywire or western union business solutions only. They are both wire transfers.
Admission requirements for Early Childhood Education Field Placement Component student’s must provide:
1. A clear (no convictions), current Criminal Background Check (CBC) with Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS). In some countries this is called a Police Clearance Check (and may not be available with Vulnerable Sector Screening). This must be obtained in the student’s home country and must be current (no more than 6 months old upon arrival to Canada). Students will also be required to obtain a subsequent Criminal Background Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) from the local police department in Canada after their arrival in Canada. If student cannot provide this, they may not be accepted for placement by a field placement agency. Please CLICK HERE for the letter student must take to the Police department in Canada to obtain their Criminal Background Check.
2. Submission of the following three linked immunization forms to their practicum officer (submit after arrival – please bring medical records for immunizations and will need to make an appointment with a doctor at Durham College Campus Health Clinic after arrival to Canada who will meet to fill the form out).
3. Current Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation Level C CPR certificate from a recognized provider (obtained in Canada).
4. Current standard first aid certification from a recognized provider (obtained in Canada).