Durham College Application Form
Durham College Online Application URL: http://www.durhamcollege.ca/internationalapplication
For more Application Instructions Click Here
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
English Language Score Requirements
|Most post-secondary programs||IELTS: 6.0, no band score less than 5.5IBT TOEFL: 80, with minimum section score of 20Pearson PTE: 50-57CAEL: Overall score of 60 with no section below 60|
|One-year Ontario College graduate certificate — compressed, fast-track programs — the following diploma programs:
||IELTS: 6.5, no band score less than 6.0IBT TOEFL: 88, with minimum section score of 22Pearson PTE: 58-64CAEL: Overall score of 70, no section below 70|
|The following diploma programs:
||IELTS: 7.0 with no band less than 6.5IBT TOEFL: 94, with minimum section score of 23Pearson PTE: 65-72|
Free Airport Pick-Up Service
Durham College will be offering the FREE Airport pickup from Pearson, Toronto Airport from December 26– January 5. Also, there will be first night FREE accommodation available for the students who use the Airport pickup service and the space is EXTREMELY limited.
The Students can visit the below link on ‘How to apply’ for Airport pick up and accommodation:
Applicants will be receiving emails on their registered email address soon.
Methods of payment
The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Bank: Internet banking (use Durham College as a payee, student number is the reference/account number), at branch or telephone banking (CANADIAN BANKS ONLY)
- Credit Card: Durham College has partnered with Chase Paymentech for payments with International Visa and MasterCard.
- Flywire: An innovative and streamlined way to make payments via wire transfer and credit card
- Western Union Business Solutions: A streamlined way to make payments via wire transfer
- In Person: Payments by Interac, Visa, MasterCard and bank draft.
How to pay
- Log in to My Campus and click on the DC Intl Applicant tab at the top of the page
- Under “Helpful Links”, select “Check status of Application”
- Accept offer and pay fees.
Admission requirements for Early Childhood Education Field Placement Component student’s must provide:
1. A clear (no convictions), current Criminal Background Check (CBC) with Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS). In some countries this is called a Police Clearance Check (and may not be available with Vulnerable Sector Screening). This must be obtained in the student’s home country and must be current (no more than 6 months old upon arrival to Canada). Students will also be required to obtain a subsequent Criminal Background Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) from the local police department in Canada after their arrival in Canada. If student cannot provide this, they may not be accepted for placement by a field placement agency. Please CLICK HERE for the letter student must take to the Police department in Canada to obtain their Criminal Background Check.
2. Submission of the following three linked immunization forms to their practicum officer (submit after arrival – please bring medical records for immunizations and will need to make an appointment with a doctor at Durham College Campus Health Clinic after arrival to Canada who will meet to fill the form out).
3. Current Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation Level C CPR certificate from a recognized provider (obtained in Canada).
4. Current standard first aid certification from a recognized provider (obtained in Canada).