Humber College Application Instructions
Humber College Application Instruction
Application Fee: CAD 75
English Language Requirements:
The PTE requirements for admission is as follow:
- Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma: 53 – 57
- Degrees: 58 – 60
- Bachelor of Nursing: N/A
- Postgraduate Certificate: 61 – 64
UG – 6.0 band with no band less than 5.5
PG – 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0
- Humber College Application is Online Fillable. Refer to this link to download the fillable application form: http://international.humber.
ca/study-in-canada/step-by- step-process/applying-to- humber
- All applications MUST be typed and submitted using the fillable PDF application form on website. This application cannot be printed and scanned. It must be saved to the computer and then attached to the email.
- The certification signatures found at the bottom of both pages of the application MUST be completed by the student. Completing this on the student’s behalf is the equivalent of falsely signing the student’s name to the paper application, violating the terms of agreement.
- All applications MUST include an application fee of CAD 75 – a credit card payment will be necessary.
- All required education documents MUST be scanned copies of original certified transcripts and graduation certificates (we reserve the right to request original copies).
- All documents must be accompanied by a notarized, official translation into English (where applicable).
NOTE: Please only include documents specifically requested as part of the program admissions requirements. While Humber College does appreciate the opportunity to review pictures, awards, resumes, and statements of interest, it is unable to give them the attention they deserve if they are not required to make an admissions decision.
Bank Transfer Instructions
While making a Wire Transfer Payment for Tuition Fees and / or Residence Fee, it should be kept in mind that some banks charge a service fee. It takes 10 days for the wire payment to be processed. A receipt will be sent within 21 business days. It is necessary to provide all of the information below and ensure there are no errors. If not, Humber College will be UNABLE to apply wire transfer against fees paid. This could result in losing the seat for class as Humber College records will indicate fees as unpaid.
STUDENT’S FULL NAME AND HUMBER STUDENT NUMBER
SEND DIRECT AND PAY TO:
BANK OF MONTREAL
SWIFT BIC address BOFMCAM2
International Banking, H.O., Montreal, Canada
Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
205 Humber College Blvd.
M9W 5L7 Canada
ACCOUNT NO: 24162‐1068‐168
DIRECT PAYMENT ROUTING NUMBER: “CC0001‐24162”
Tuition and / or Residence Fees
IMP: For UPDATED Application Instructions CLICK HERE