King’s University College Application Form
Application Form – King’s University College Application Form
application fees: CAD 65 – Undergraduate , CAD 100 – Graduate
Other documents required – notarized
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet (if available)
- 12th Certificate (if available)
- Pre-Boards / predicted scores (if 12th mark sheet and certificate is not available)
- 12th Board roll no. (if 12th mark sheet and certificate is not available)
- IELTS score card
- Extra-curricular certificates (For scholarships)
- Going forward, the application process is online
- Go to – https://www.kingscollege.net/cgi-bin/iiua/iiuaForm.pl
- Please fill in the online application form
- Upload all relevant documents
- Once done, notifying about the application so that necessary follow-ups can be done
English Language Proficiency
Students admitted to King’s University College must be proficient in written and spoken English. Applicants for whom English is not their first language and who have not lived or studied in an English language environment for a period of at least 3 years will be required to write one of the following tests:
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Students must achieve a written TOEFL score of 580 or higher and a score of 4.5 on the TWE or a score of 85-90 on Internet Based Test (IBT) with no section less than 20.
MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery)
- MELAB score of 85 or higher with no less than 80 in any section.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in any section.
CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment)
- A minimum score of 60 is required with no part less than 60.
Credit Transfers/Advanced Standing:
- Very liberal and quick processing
- Students having studied first or second year in India can study the next year at King’s
- BCom, BBA, BBM etc. to Bachelor of Management and Organisational Studies
- Law etc. to Bachelor of Social Justice Peace Studies
- Economics, Psychology, Political Science etc. to Bachelor of Social Science
- +Application deadline for September 2015 start – June 15th 2015
- Application deadline for January 2016 start – October 15th 2015
- Not mandatory
- It is guaranteed to all first year students
- International students will have a kitchen
For More Application Information Please CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE for more Payment Details.