Lakehead University Application
Lakehead University Application is Online for PG.
- Under Graduate Applicants Application Fees is 135 CAD.
- Post Graduate Applicants Application Fees is 100 CAD.
The student can get waiver for GRE/GMAT and a fresher can also apply.
Details about the Business Programs can be found below:
- Msc Management
If the student wants waiver in GRE/GMAT for MBA program, then they need to start with us in May 2017 with BSDP and need successfully clear the same with 70% and can start with the MBA in September 2017.
BUSINESS SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (NEW)
The program is scheduled to start in May. Students must apply to the program before May 1st, 2017. Classes will be scheduled for 3 hours each and will be conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week.
Under Graduate Application Process (Documents Required):
- 12th grade mark sheet (in-progress if the student is making the application before the final results have come out) or final mark sheet if the results are out.
- 11th grade mark sheet
- 10th grade mark sheet
- Proof of English language:
- IELTS (6.5 overall, 6.0 in each band) or TOEFL (80 and above 19 in each section).
- PTE overall score of 59 is required for admission consideration, with no band below 54.
Graduate Studies Application Instructions
Lakehead University application procedure for Graduate Studies Level is an online system. The student account is created once an application is lodged. The list of documents which are required for each of the program is clearly stated in the program details on the website and all the documents need to be uploaded on the student’s account.
Besides uploading of the documents, Lakehead University accepts hard copies of the following documents only. The ONLY documents that should be sent to the office are;
- Official transcripts
- Official proof of degree
- Official tests – GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL
- Official English results from certified pathway partners
All other required documents must be uploaded by the applicants.
If it is not possible to provide an original proof of degree and/or original transcript, the Faculty of Graduate Studies will accept a notarized copy of the document. However, if they have any questions regarding authenticity, they will require an original transcript and/or proof of degree, sent directly from the institution to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
Application Deadline – https://www.lakeheadu.ca/future-students/admissions/application-deadlines
Lakehead University Admission Requirements
- Lakehead University Graduate Programs (Master Level Programs) require 16 years of Education.
- Lakehead University does not consider any Backlogs at the time of Applications.
- Lakehead University accepts students who have scored less than 6.0 in one of the bands in IELTS. The student might has to do an English Language Program.
Note: LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATION WITH MORE THAN 10 BACKLOGS.
Undergraduate students without Math in Twelfth grade
For the students who do not have Math in their twelfth grade, would like to go for a Science program like Bioinformatics etc., may still apply. Pre-requisite will of course comprise of Biology, Chemistry, and/or Physics. Lakehead University may be able to consider them for the Honours Bachelor of Science (Undecided) program. While in the first semester, the student could complete MATH 1051 – Functions and Trigonometry and possibly several courses that could apply to Bioinformatics. Upon successful completion of MATH 1051, the student could change program into Bioinformatics. In many instances MATH 1051 is offered in the Fall term. If everything goes according to plan, the student could be admissible to Bioinformatics by the Winter term.
Lakehead University, Canada Fee Structure:
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information.