Lambton College Application Form
Lambton College will no longer be accepting hand-written wire refund forms. Attached is the fillable form to be used for refund requests. Please ensure applicants properly fill out their form and include the correct beneficiary and banking details. Remember to include the following information in each refund request:
- CIC rejection letter
- Passport copy
- Original bank receipt used to make the tuition payment
Lambton in Toronto
- Minimum overall IELTS 6.0 with no bands less than 5.5
- Maximum 6 backlogs in 4 years of study, maximum 4 backlogs in 3 years of study
- Applicants with 8 backlogs may be considered with an overall IELTS score of 6.5 or higher
Lambton College – Sarnia
- Minimum overall IELTS 6.0 with no bands less than 5.5
- PHRM and AUTI require an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0
- Maximum 8 backlogs in 4 years of study, maximum 4 backlogs in 3 years of study
- Academic and/or employment experience must be directly relevant to program selection.
- Please enter the ONLY address, telephone number, and email of the student.
- Please enter information in Letter Case, NOTCAPITAL LETTERS.
The PTE requirements for admission is as follow:
- All Master Degrees: 59 (with no section under 56)
- All Post Graduate Diplomas: 54 (with no section under 51)
- All UG Degrees/Diplomas: 54 (with no section under 51)
Lambton in Mississauga, Toronto and Sarnia Campuses Arrival Information – January 2017:
The students should take advantage of the complimentary arrival services offered by Lambton in Mississauga, Lambton in Toronto and Lambton in Sarnia for the January 2017 intake. These services will be available starting Monday, December 19th onward. The students should provide them with as much notice as possible (at least 5 days) so that they can accommodate the Students requests.
Lambton – Mississauga
Free airport pick-up will be available at the Toronto Pearson International Airport. A college representative will be available to pick up students from the airport and transport them to their desired location. Please email a completed Airport Pick Up/Accommodation Form to email@example.com at least five days prior to arrival.
Lambton – Toronto
Free airport pick-up will be available at the Toronto Pearson International Airport. A college representative will be available to pick up students from the airport and transport them to their desired location. Please email a completed Airport Pick Up/Accommodation Form to lambtonintoronto@
Lambton – Sarnia
Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport (YZR)
Free airport pickup will be available at the Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport (YZR).
Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ)
Registered buses/vans will be provided for airport pickup at the Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) on the following date: Wednesday, December 28th
A Lambton College representative will be located at the Terminal 1 arrival gate from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. and will be holding a Lambton College sign. The buses and vans will be loaded at 7:15 p.m. and will depart from the Toronto airport promptly at 7:30 p.m. All students who have registered for airport pick-up need to be at the Terminal 1 arrival area no later than 7:15 p.m. Students who do not arrive by 7:15 p.m. will miss their opportunity to board the bus and will be responsible for arranging their own transportation to Lambton College.
New Payment Option for International Students:
Beginning with the January 2017 intake onward we will start accepting international tuition payments through Western Union Global Pay. This service will significantly improve payment tracking, speed up the issuance of payment receipts and expedite the refund process, allowing you to more effectively support your students.
Please note that our acceptance letters will be updated to reflect the Global Pay method of payment as of July 1st, 2016.
LAMBTON COLLEGE: Refund Policy
Refund is processed according to Lambton College Refund and Withdrawal Policy:
Lambton College will provide a refund of any prepaid tuition (less a $250.00 bank wire transfer fee) if the student is denied a student visa under the condition that the student provides the Lambton College International Education Office, within the first ten (10) days of the student’s first semester, an authentic visa denial letter issued by the Canadian High Commission. Provided such visa denial letter is deemed to be genuine and accurate by the Lambton College International Education Office, the student will receive a refund of his/her prepaid tuition fees, less the $250.00 bank wire transfer fee.
Lambton College will require each of the following documents in a refund e-mail in order to process refund:
- Copy of the visa rejection letter from CHC
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of original bank receipt from home country
- Scanned Completed “Wire Refund Form” (attached)
Lambton Ranks Nationally in Applied Research
Lambton College is ranked #4 provincially, and #11 nationally, in applied research funding? This success has positively impacted Lambton College international students by providing:
- Practical Experience! With over $5 million in research funding last year, students have access to leading-edge technologies through experiential learning.
- Employment Connections! Since 2013 Lambton College has been involved in over 150 projects in collaboration with local industry.
- Job Opportunities! 37 international students have been hired by the applied research department for projects from various sectors including information technology, bio-industrial, energy, instrumentation and control, water and wastewater, and material development since May 2015.
For more information: http://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/Pages/News/Article.aspx?id=2147511978
For More Application Information Please Click HERE