Lambton College Toronto Campus
- 400 – 265 Yorkland Blvd., Toronto, Ontario, M2J 1S5
- North-east corner of the intersection of Yorkland Blvd.and Yorkland Road
- 10 minutes’ walk to Don Mills Subway Station & Fairview Mall
Bus:Toronto Transit Commission (“TTC”) provides 24-hour bus service to
Subway: The closest subway station is Don Mill Subway Station which is about 1 km away, will take about 10 minutes’ walk to get there.
Air: Toronto Pearson International Airport is approximately 20-30 minutes from the subject property.
Highway” The new campus is located in the north-east quadrant of the intersection of Highways 401 and 404/DVP, and enjoys rapid access to both highways via access ramps located at Victoria Park Avenue and/or via Sheppard Avenue. Highway 407 is also located a short drive to the north.
Lambton in Toronto has its own website? Please visit the following link for information about Lambton College student services, co-op support, photos, and all the latest news and updates: http://lambtoncollege.ca/
Read more for courses offered by Lambton College at Toronto Campus
Please find Lambton College latest video regarding Post Graduate Programs in Toronto:
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
Lambton College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public non-profit college located in Sarnia, Ontario which has established a satellite campus in Toronto, Ontario, Canada referred to as Lambton in Toronto. Lambton in Toronto is located at 265 Yorkland Boulevard (Don Mills and Sheppard) and is a partnership between Lambton College and Cestar College. Lambton College’s programs are licensed to and delivered by 6815464, Canada Ltd. operating as Cestar College, a government licensed private career college.
Students that are registered at Lambton in Toronto shall be deemed students of a public college and as such, shall receive full credit from Lambton College for all Lambton College courses completed at this satellite campus in Toronto. Students who meet program graduation requirements will graduate with a credential from a public institution (Lambton College) in the Province of Ontario and operating under the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities.
The advantages of studying at Lambton in Toronto are as follows:
- Possible access to a greater number of off-campus employment opportunities.
- Public transportation options are more frequent and accessible.
- Possibility to live closer to friends and family.
The main disadvantages of studying at Lambton in Toronto are as follows:
- Living costs may be higher in Toronto than Sarnia.
- Classes are composed of only international students.
- Due to the small size of the satellite campus, the richness of student services and activities will be less than those offered at Lambton College’s main campus in Sarnia. Lambton in Toronto comprises of three floors of space within an office building.
Students can transfer to the main campus in Sarnia before or during the first ten days of any semester based on course and seat availability. Special permission from the Dean of International must be granted upon receipt of written request sent by email listing the student’s name, Lambton College student ID and reason for requesting the transfer. Transfers during the Co-op semester are not permitted.