Mohawk College Application
FEE PAYMENT & DEADLINE
The fee payment deadline for the January 2017 intake is November 18th, 2016. For students with fees still outstanding, should make their payments as soon as possible.
English Language Requirement*
All classes are provided in English. Students whose first language is not English, are expected to prove their proficiency by completing any of the following:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score of 550 (79-80 Internet based) PG Courses 560 (88) *
- IELTS minimum score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5**
If the students are interested in airport pick-up or are looking for housing accommodations, they can visit the following website:
The PTE requirements for admission is as follow:
- All Master Degrees: 59 (with no section under 56)
- All Post Graduate Diplomas: 54 (with no section under 51)
- All UG Degrees/Diplomas: 54 (with no section under 51)
Airport Pick-up and Accommodation Details:
Mohawk College Conditions for Confirmation of Seats:
Students need to complete three items as soon as possible to guarantee their seat in their preferred program:
- Please pay tuition in full by August 15, 2016 to be able to select the timetable.
- Please submit proof of Visa acceptance to the International student office as soon as it is received.
- All conditions on offer letter must be satisfied (e.g. IELTs score and/or math score).(Applies to conditional offer letter holders)
If all of the above conditions are not confirmed by August 15, 2016 we will be unable to guarantee you a seat in your program of choice.
If they do not meet the deadline and program availability is limited, University can accommodate them through the following options:
- Provide seat in an alternative course (pending requirements met),
- Defer their acceptance to a winter 2017 (January) start; and/or
- Provide them with a bridging program.
Mohawk College Banking Information for Bank / Wire Transfers
Please direct deposits to the appropriate bank account as listed below, approximate $50.00 service fee applies:
Beneficiary Bank Name: The Bank of Nova Scotia
Swift Code: NOSCCATT
Canadian Clearing Code: CC000267876
Baneficiary Bank Addredd: 20 Queen Street West, 4th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5H 3R3
Mohawk College Account #: 600120073113
Institition No.: 002
Transit #: 67876
Please Note: To help Mohawk College reflect the payment in the students account quickly, the bank transfer must include the STUDENT’S FULL NAME and DATE OF BIRTH and STUDENT ID #.
This is for out-of-country Bank/Wire transfers. If payment from Canada, please use other methods of payment.
Approximate processing time of wire transfer is 7 to 10 business days.