New York Institute Of Technology Application Form
New York Institute Of Technology Application Instructions
New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT) UG Common Application Form Online
Online Application fees: Non Refundable US$ 50
New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT) Graduate Application — NYIT Vancouver Application Form
New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT) Refund Request Form– NYIT Vancouver International Tuition Deposit Refund Request Form
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) Arrival Form — NYIT, Vancouver – Arrival Form
Please Download the Application Details : – NYIT Admission Requirements
NYIT, Vancouver – Wire Transfer
BANK WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION (CAD Account)
Remit bank wire transfer to:
HSBC Bank Canada
885 West Georgia Street
Swift BIC Address: HKBCCATT
Beneficiary Name: New York Institute of Technology
HSBC Transit Number: 10270
HSBC Institution Number: 016
HSBC Account No: (CAD) 161619 001
#1700-701 West Georgia Street
Payment Details: Please provide with the below info:
- Student’s official full name
- NYIT student number (if available)
- Date of Birth
M.B.A. Admission Requirements
The following are the admission requirements for M.B.A. and M.B.A. with concentrations in Finance or Tourism:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL: A minimum written-based score of 550, a minimum computer-based score of 213, or a minimum Internet-based score of 79 is required for admission.
- IELTS: A minimum score of 6.0 is required for admission.
M.S.-INCS Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have earned a four-year bachelor degree (or its equivalent) in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field from an appropriately accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have earned a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 2.85 (out of 4.0) or equivalent.
- Applicants who hold a degree or diploma which is equivalent to three years of undergraduate study in Canada or the U.S. in computer science, engineering, or a related area, may be eligible to be admitted into a bridge program jointly with one of local partner institutions of NYIT, Vancouver.
- English proficiency must be met by submitting either a TOEFL score of 89 IBT or IELTS score of 6.5 overall, or the equivalent. Graduates from North American institutions and other English speaking countries may be exempt from English proficiency testing.
(NYIT), Vancouver January 2018 program list as of 13/07/2017:
- MBA – concentration in Finance
- MS – Information, Networks and Computer Security
- MS – Energy Management
- MS – Instructional Technology