Niagara College Application Form
Niagara College is now an ONLINE APPLICATION
For more information CLICK HERE
- Application fee waived after the payment section on the forms for application fee to be waived
Note: Also please note that the withdrawal fee is $200.00 for Visa Rejections.
Refund and Withdrawal Policy-
Niagara College Homestay Options
At Niagara College, there is a wealth of student housing including homestay options that include an individual room + full board, residence, and many off campus possibilities.
Should a student want to rent a room and/or an apartment but does not know the area, Niagara College suggests they book a hotel room for a week and see the different options before they sign a lease. Alternately, they can contract a homestay option for a month through the Landing Pad option which allows the students to book a room and look for an apartment in a more relaxed manner.
Please make note of the following in order to fully understand the options.
- Residence application is now done only through the residence websites www.niagararez.ca
- See attached Homestay Application – there is also an online version.
- Off campus living – see attached Hotel options & Rental Websites that are current for now and are updated each term.
- Off campus housing options $250 -$300 a month (furnished room with wifi & a bus stop to travel to any campus) can be booked by going to www.niagarawestlodgehousing.
com – location is Niagara Falls
- Inexpensive airport pick up option less than $100 – can be booked at https://www.niagaraairbus.com/ – for those travelling to Toronto Pearson airport
- The Landing Pad option can be seen here http://international.
niagaracollege.ca/content/ Services/Housing/LandingPad. aspx
See attached files:
- Niagara College – Flight Information Form
- Niagara College – Student Housing Websites
- Niagara College – West Lodge Hostel Suites
- Niagara College – Top 10 Tips Renters
- Niagara College – Scholarship Application Form 2017
NOTE: A list of rental websites that may be helpful and there are some local landlords who have worked with Niagara College international students before:
- Claudia Aubertin – 905 892-9188 /// 109 First Ave, Welland ON firstname.lastname@example.org (Females Only)
- Phil Lustri – 905 351-1433 /// 4 Eastwood Drive or 4 Sorel St, Welland ON email@example.com
- Tanya Evans – 289 820-9460 /// 283 First Ave, Welland ON firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mariann Zorgel – various locations close to college 905 732-0292 email@example.com
- Gord Beuttenmiller – 905 734-4428 /// 905 932-2121 several homes on First Ave firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Dumont – 289 820-8611 /// 83 Chapel Hill Cres, Welland ON email@example.com
- Francine Pinard – 905 735-6198 /// 118 Greenpointe Drive, Welland ON firstname.lastname@example.org