Niagara College Application Form
Niagara College is now an ONLINE APPLICATION
For more information CLICK HERE
- Application fee waived after the payment section on the forms for application fee to be waived
Note: Also please note that the withdrawal fee is $200.00 for Visa Rejections.
Refund and Withdrawal Policy-
English language Requirements: (Only IELTS)
- UG Programs – IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- PG Programs – IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 5.5
English Language Score Requirements:
|Test||Academic Division||Minimum score Requirements|
|TOEFL||All undergraduate programs||Paper Based: 500
Computer based: 173
iBT: 79 Minimum: 20 Writing, 20 Speaking
|TOEFL||All degree & post-graduate programs||Paper Based: 550
Computer based: 213
iBT: 79-80 Minimum: 22 Writing, 22 Speaking
|IELTS||All undergraduate programs||6.0, No individual band under 5.5|
|IELTS||All degree & post-graduate programs||6.5, No individual band under 5.5|
Niagara College South Asian Scholarship 2017
Niagara College has made some changes to its South Asia Scholarship Program ($2000) starting May 1st,2017 –
- IELTS and Academic Scholarship – 7.0 overall score with a minimum 70% average
- Academic Scholarship – Average of a minimum 80% in most recent academic year
Note: Only one scholarship is awarded per student. Award selection is based on eligibility criteria above. Scholarship terms are $1000 CAD in term 1 and $1000 CAD in term 2 based on maintaining an 80% average in term 1 at Niagara College.
Niagara College Homestay Options
At Niagara College, there is a wealth of student housing including homestay options that include an individual room + full board, residence, and many off campus possibilities.
Should a student want to rent a room and/or an apartment but does not know the area, Niagara College suggests they book a hotel room for a week and see the different options before they sign a lease. Alternately, they can contract a homestay option for a month through the Landing Pad option which allows the students to book a room and look for an apartment in a more relaxed manner.
Please make note of the following in order to fully understand the options.
- Residence application is now done only through the residence websites www.niagararez.ca
- See attached Homestay Application – there is also an online version.
- Off campus living – see attached Hotel options & Rental Websites that are current for now and are updated each term.
- Off campus housing options $250 -$300 a month (furnished room with wifi & a bus stop to travel to any campus) can be booked by going to www.niagarawestlodgehousing.
com – location is Niagara Falls
- Inexpensive airport pick up option less than $100 – can be booked at https://www.niagaraairbus.com/ – for those travelling to Toronto Pearson airport
- The Landing Pad option can be seen here http://international.
niagaracollege.ca/content/ Services/Housing/LandingPad. aspx
See attached files:
- Niagara College – Flight Information Form
- Niagara College – Student Housing Websites
- Niagara College – West Lodge Hostel Suites
- Niagara College – Top 10 Tips Renters
- Niagara College – Scholarship Application Form 2017
NOTE: A list of rental websites that may be helpful and there are some local landlords who have worked with Niagara College international students before:
- Claudia Aubertin – 905 892-9188 /// 109 First Ave, Welland ON firstname.lastname@example.org (Females Only)
- Phil Lustri – 905 351-1433 /// 4 Eastwood Drive or 4 Sorel St, Welland ON email@example.com
- Tanya Evans – 289 820-9460 /// 283 First Ave, Welland ON firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mariann Zorgel – various locations close to college 905 732-0292 email@example.com
- Gord Beuttenmiller – 905 734-4428 /// 905 932-2121 several homes on First Ave firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Dumont – 289 820-8611 /// 83 Chapel Hill Cres, Welland ON email@example.com
- Francine Pinard – 905 735-6198 /// 118 Greenpointe Drive, Welland ON firstname.lastname@example.org