Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) Application Form
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) Application is Online
Online Application Details : Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) online application guide
Online Application: www.applyalberta.ca (Both for Under Graduate and Post Graduate)
- Online application guide-apply for ELF first if your student needs English upgrading by choosing Full Time International English Upgrading and pay $200, additional applications for academic program cost $50 each, choose Full Time. If the student has qualified English and is applying to academic programs directly for the 1st time, choose Full-Time International to pay $200. Student need to be careful while choosing the application type. As a wrong choice can lead to additional application fees.
- Paper application – The paper application is only for 2nd ELF applications as there is no option available online to pay the $50 application fee for the program.
- FOIP-Information waiver, please email the completed form back within 1 week of submitting online application
- Academic Mark sheets (10th, 12th, Bachelors Mark sheet + Provisional Certificate + Consolidated Mark sheet)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- All the Documents should be Colored Xeroxed (Compulsory)
- The Documents have to be notarized (Compulsory)
- It is a Scanned application
FOIP (International) : FOIP (International)
Confirmation letter – An acceptance letter will be sent out within two weeks of the application is entered. Student must contact the ELF office at English.email@example.com to book the CLBA placement test at least 3 weeks prior to class start and student needs to arrive at least 10 days before class start to take the test. In any case that the student is not able to take the test before class start, a new application is required for the next available intake.
Admission and selection
- Please visit SAIT website to find out about the requirements for the program http://www.sait.ca/admissions/admission-and-selection.php students are interested in
- Admission requirements varies from program to program, programs with selections may take longer time to review and decision making.
- IELTS = 6.0 in each skill
- TOEFL = 80 ibt 20 in each skill
- CAEL = 60 Overall
- CLBA = 8.0 in each skill
Offer letter and Confirmation
- Completed applications are generally processed in 6 weeks
- Incomplete application will not be processed and will have much longer delays for review
- Qualified applications will be issued an offer or conditional offer to most program(s)
- Offers must be replied to within 4 weeks of the issuing date and confirmed with a $250 non-refundable tuition deposit
- Once SAIT receives confirmation and tuition deposit, the letter of acceptance (LOA) will be sent
- Students placed on a waiting list will be notified once a seat becomes available