Heriot Watt University Dubai Application Form
Heriot Watt University Dubai Application Form
Applications for Heriot Watt University Dubai Campus must be submitted online, manual paper based applications have been discontinued and will not be accepted here after.
Heriot Watt University (Dubai Campus) Application Form 2014 (All applications must be submitted online as the manual paper based applications have been discontinued.)
Apply online by filling the Online Application Form. The following documents need to be either uploaded with online application form or has to be sent via email –
- Passport size photographs (white background)
- Statement of purpose
- Two reference letters
- Passport & visa copy
- Academic certificates & transcripts
- Resume (mandatory for a post-graduate applicants)
Applicants can submit their application even before being awarded or completion of the present course. They can mention the details of the pending results on the application form & submit the same so that a conditional offer can be issued to them.
For More Application Information (Instructions) Please Click HERE
For VISA PROCESSING kindly send clear color scanned copies of documents listed below as unclear copies will not be accepted by the authorities & Visa Processing might get delayed –
- Completed Visa Form
- Student Undertaking Letter (attached)
- Clear Passport copy
- Passport size photographs with white background (via email please send a clear hi- resolution image & submit additional 12 photographs to Visa office upon arrival for further processing)
- Proof of payment of necessary tuition & Visa fee
Heriot Watt University Discounts & Scholarships:
- Extended Early Application Discount: A discount of AED 2000 will be awarded to any student (excluding MBA) applying and paying fee deposit by 30th June 2017 for September 2017 intake. To avail of this discount, students must apply and pay 10% of their tuition fees as advance payment (non-refundable) against their tuition fee. UAE based students must also provide the required post-dated cheques for their tuition fees dated from September 2017.
- Full Advance Payment Discount: A discount of 3% of the net annual tuition fees will be awarded to any student, (foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate excluding MBA) who pays their net annual tuition fees in full before 1st September 2017 for the September 2017 Intake. If an offer letter is sent to the student after the deadline, then to avail the full advance fee payment discount the student must pay the annual tuition fee within 7 days of receiving the offer.
- Corporate Companies Discount: Groups of student working in the same organization and applying & enrolling for any of the post graduate programmes (excluding MBA) for the same intake will be eligible to the following discount upon enrollment:
- A group of 3 – 5 students enrolling in the same intake will receive a 10% discount off tuition fees of the post graduate programmes applied for (excluding MBA)
- A group of 6 -10 students enrolling in the same intake will receive a 20% discount off tuition fees of the post graduate programmes applied for (excluding MBA)
- A group of 10+ students enrolling in the same intake will receive a 25% discount off tuition fees of the post graduate programmes applied for (excluding MBA)
PS: Colleagues from the same organisation who do not qualify for any of the above group discounts can contact the admissions office to explore a possible discount.
To know more about the discounts & scholarships offered: http://www.hw.ac.uk/student-
Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus (HWUDC) Accommodation Details
The rooms are allotted on the basis of first come first served. The accommodation is allotted for the whole academic year only and there is no withdrawal / refund will be allowed in between for any reason.
- On-campus accommodation is available for all students.
- Furnished accommodation is provided on a single and twin-sharing basis.
- There are separate blocks for male and female students.
- Student accommodation is subject to availability and is provided on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Rooms are allotted as per availability and specific requests; however, it may not be possible to satisfy all personal requirements for room allocation or transfer.
- Student accommodation is provided only for the appropriate contract dates within the Academic Year. Students who wish to stay for an additional period (before or after the Academic Year) will be required to pay additional fees (subject to availability of rooms). For specific dates, please contact the Accommodation Office or the Admissions Office.
- Fees include furnished accommodation, housekeeping services (at set intervals), access to the gymnasium and wireless internet throughout the student accommodation.
- Fees do not include meal services, laundry or other expenses of a personal nature.
Applying for Student Accommodation
- There are a limited number of spaces available and bookings are confirmed only when the following actions have taken place:
- Completion of the Accommodation Form (to submitted to the Accommodation Office).
- Payment of the appropriate accommodation fees.
- Payment of the relevant tuition fees.
- All students are required to enrol as a student of the University. Failure to do so by the end of the third week of September, will result in the contract becoming void.
- There will be no refund for early departure from the student accommodation for any reason. The security deposit will be refunded refundable at the end of the contract after deduction towards damages/loss of items, if any, caused by the student. For further details please contact the Accommodation Office or the Admissions Office.
Heriot Watt University Tuition Fee Payment Bank Details
- Account Name: Heriot-Watt University
- Bank: HSBC Bank Middle East
- Bank Address: PO Box 66, Dubai, UAE
- Bank Phone Number: 00971 4 342 2000
- SWIFT Code: BBMEAEAD
- A/c No USD : 030035307211 (IBAN : AE190200000030035307211)
- A/c No AED : 030035307200 (IBAN : AE250200000030035307200)
Kindly mention the Student Name/Registration number in the field “Transfer Details”.