Middlesex University Dubai Application Form
Middlesex University Dubai Application Form:
Reasons to Choose Middlesex University:
- A Global City, which leads in Commerce, Industry, Science, Music, Arts and Sport
- Middlesex has invested £200m in state-of-the-art campus located in a safe area of North London
- Ranked 2nd Modern University in London (The Times, 2015)
- Achieved 85% in overall Students Satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2014)
- 92% of Middlesex’s Research work is ‘Internationally Recognised’ (Research Excellence Framework, 2014)
- Excellent student support, from Application to Graduation
- Employability Service to help you gain work placements, find work experience and plan your career
- Great social and sports scene with clubs, societies, trips and events
- Credit Transfer to Year two or three
- Courses Accredited and Recognized by professional bodies MS (The Law Society and General Council of Bar, CIM, BCS, CIPD and IBMS)
For International Foundation Programme (IFP)
Applicants should have graduated from high school (Year 12) with good grades or equivalent of one year post GCSE study or ‘AS’ level qualifications.
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Minimum 55% or above from a Local Board Examination or its equivalent.
- Articulation Agreement:
- KM Music Conservatory offers a Foundation and Diploma programme in Music. Students who successfully complete their Diploma in Chennai are eligible to progress to an Honours Degree awarded by Middlesex University.
- ICBT Campus in Sri Lanka offers a HND programme in Business, Science and Technology. Students who successfully complete with Merit Grade are eligible to progress to an Honours Degree awarded by Middlesex University.
For Postgraduate Courses:
Minimum 50% or above in a degree from a recognized institution or its equivalent.
For MBA: Second class honours degree or above, or an overseas equivalent qualification. Candidates should also have a minimum of two years managerial or professional experience in a full-time position since graduation.
English Language Requirement:
- 70% in Class XII English subject (Indian ISC and CBSE) Examination Board/Higher Secondary State Boards.
- International Baccalaureate qualification score 4 points at Higher Level or 5 points at Standard Level.
Those who do not meet the mentioned requirements must undertake any one of the English Language tests:
- (Undergraduate) 6.0 (with minimum 5.5 in all components)
- (Postgraduate) 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in all components)
- IFP 5.5 (with minimum 5.0 in all components)
- (Undergraduate) 51 (with 51 in each component
- (Postgraduate) 58 (with 51 in each component)
- IFP 36 in each component
Bursary and Merit Scholarship:
- £1000 Bursary will be awarded to all Applicants for the first year of Study.
- £1500 Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate students who have scored 70% and above in class XII, for the first year of study.
- £1500 Merit Scholarship for Postgraduate students who have scored 60% and above in Bachelor’s Degree. (Applicant will either be awarded Bursary or Merit Scholarship and not both)