NZMA was founded in 1985 and is 100% New Zealand-owned. NZMA is funded by the New Zealand Government, with approximately 2000 domestic students and 400 international students across our five campuses.
NZMA Auckland Central and NZMA Panmure are our most international campuses, and have become home away from home for students not just from around New Zealand, but from all over the globe.
NZMA’s popular cookery programmes are delivered from our Panmure Campus in East Auckland, which has two large commercial kitchens, a bar, and a restaurant and barista training room as well as a computer lab. Its warm, friendly atmosphere, top-notch facilities and highly skilled tutors make NZMA Panmure the ideal study destination for those looking to launch their careers as chefs.
New Zealand Management Academy Program
- Certificate in Hospitality and Employment Skills (L3)
- Diploma in Applied Hospitality Management (L6)
- National Certificate in Hospitality (L4)
- National Certificate in Hospitality (Basic Cookery) (L3)
- National Diploma in Hospitality Management (L5)
- National Certificate in Hospitality (Cookery) (L4)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (L5)
- Diploma in Professional Cookery (L5)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (L6)
NZMA has campuses in Auckland and Hamilton.
The Internationally recognised Level 5 and 6 Diplomas in Hospitality Management are offered at NZMA Auckland Central, located in the heart of the CBD. Like Panmure, this campus boasts top-of-the-line facilities, including a stunning roof-top student-run café and a cocktail training bar. Our tutors all come directly from the hospitality industry, so they can arm you with the latest skills and knowledge to succeed in today’s hospitality workplace.
NZMA are proud to offer everything that international students need – from language support when you start, right through to employment support when you graduate. NZMA’s know that every student is ultimately looking for a great job. NZMA’s dedicated employment service, NZMA Careers, will help you with employment when you arrive in New Zealand, to assist you with your cost of living. They will also develop a career plan with you, so that when you graduate from NZMA you’ll be well placed to gain an excellent job – the start of your new career
Our Quality – Commitment
Quality learning is a priority for NZMA. We demonstrate this through:
- An academic board chaired by Dr Alastair McCormick, who at the University of Auckland was Dean of the Business School for 14 years and then became Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Acting Vice Chancellor of the university
- A four year audit cycle, the highest acknowledgement of quality, awarded by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), a government agency that assesses educational quality
- Approved pathways from NZMA’s diplomas to
- New Zealand and international universities.
- Total fee protection for all international students, in line with Government regulation
A Supportive Learning Environment
Student support team helps from the very start of your journey with any questions. NZMA have small class sizes and our tutors have a lot of industry experience. They make sure you graduate with real skills to help you succeed in today’s competitive workplace.
The learning facilities are top quality. NZMA also provide hospitality management students with a student-run cafe (a great meeting place for all students) and a professional bar for training purposes.
NZMA support any student’s additional English language needs through our dedicated Literacy, Language and Numeracy Advisors.
Please Download the latest brochure : NZMA Prospectus
University Link : www.nzma.ac.nz