James Cook University Application Form
James Cook University (JCU), Singapore Application Instructions
1) PG & UG Application Form: James Cooks University Application Form
2) Advisory Note for Students : Advisory Note for Students
Students under 18, parent must sign in the advisory note (Form12) on their behalf. This is an audit requirement so please help to comply.
3) Medium of Instruction & assessment (Sample) : Medium of Instruction & assessment (Sample)
There is an update for the Medium of instruction letter as well which has to be attached with the application to waive off the IELTS requirement. As per the new instruction from ICA James Cook University (JCU), Singapore has to add the below details in the medium of instruction letter which students do obtain from their school or colleges:
- The letter should be from last qualification only
- It should state that the MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION AND ASSESSMENT FOR LAST TWO YEARS was ENGLISH
- Should be on the letter head with the school or college stamp
- Failing the above details James Cook University (JCU), Singapore will not be able to release the offer letter for the student.
James Cook University at a Glance: JCU Singapore – Handbook
- The applicants should mention their residential address in the mailing address
- Emergency contact details is a must to be filled by parents/siblings/relative
- Last page to be signed by the student and counsellor’s signature along with all details with the date consistent.
- Application form filled as attached
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Bachelors – Mark sheets and provisional
- IELTS or MOI letter in the attached format
- Passport Copy
- Date of birth Certificate
- CV and experience letter (if applicable)
Visa documents required:
- Visa forms filled as attached
- All forms to be filled properly – one photograph of the student scanned
- Financial Documents – equivalent to 18 lakhs
- ITR’s and income proof for sponsor
- Affidavit of support from Sponsor
- PHOTO ID and DOB Proof for parents and sponsor
As most of the students have a issue allied to Employment assistance provide by JCU Singapore. So to provide the details on the same below is the information which will help student for the same:
- Student Service Cell –http://www.jcu.edu.sg/home/CampusLife/tabid/74/SuperStructureID/155/Default.aspx
- Also attached is the graduate employment record of JCU for 2012 which will help the future prospect for the students (Employement – Details)
- The link for the career Hub website which is helping in placing James Cook University (JCU), Singapore current and Alumni’s students to get a job. This web portal is only for the JCU students: https://careerhub.jcu.edu.au/Login.chpx?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Careers Link – http://www.jcu.edu.sg/home/careers.aspx
Also have attached the updated fee structure for all the programmes: Fee Details
James Cook University Singapore has Update the Accommodation Website and have added a New Accommodation Provider Called Palm & Oak
Please take a look at the updates through the link below.
For More Details on Accommodation please Contact the Branch Offices of Geebee Education http://geebeeworld.com/about-geebee/contact_us/
Feel free to contact GEEBEE Education for any further guidance.