Bath Spa University Application Form
Bath Spa University – UK Campus
Academic Entry Requirements:
- Undergraduate Program: 12thStandard with 65%
- Postgraduate Program: Second classdegree in Graduation
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS Waive off Criteria with successful Undergraduate and postgraduate entry:
- National boards of ISC and CBSE or West Bengal Board – 60% or higher
- Maharashtra board – 65% or higher
- Tamil Nadu and Karnataka boards – 70% or higher
Plus successful language assessment by the University
- IELTS – 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in all bands
- Pearsons Test of English Academic: Level B2 (including a minimum 52 in all bands)
- IELTS – 6.5 (including a minimum of 5.5 in all bands)
- Pearsons Test of English Academic – Level C1 (including a minimum 60 in all bands)
September 2017 Intake Presessional English Course:
Combined CAS would be issued for 5 weeks Presessional English program along with Main program i.e. entire duration.
Presessional Entry requirements:
If you require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent in your Bachelors or Masters programme
12 / 11 week programme: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent including minimum of 4.5 in each component of the test
Tuition Fees: £2,800
Start date: 26th June 2017 – 15th September 2017
6 / 5 week programme: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent including a minimum of 5.0 in each component of the test
Tuition Fees: £1,400
Start date: 7th August 2017 – 15th September 2017
If the students require IELTS 6.5 or equivalent in your Bachelors or Masters programme:
12 / 11 week programme: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent including minimum of 4.5 in each component of the test
Tuition Fees: £2,800
Start date: 6th November 2017 – 2nd February 2018
6 / 5 week programme: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent including a minimum of 5.0 in each component of the test
Tuition Fees: £1,400
Start date: 3rd January 2018 – 2nd February 2018
Undergraduate: £11,600 per year
Postgraduate Taught: £11,600 – £13,860
International Year: £11,600
* Postgraduate and Undergraduate Courses will be available in September 2017 & February 2018 Intakes.
Please refer to the link below for the course list:
Bath Spa University – UAE Campus
Intakes: February 2017
Undergraduate Courses: International Fees 30,000 AED per year
BA (Hons) Business & Management
BSc (Hons) Creative Computing
Postgraduate Courses: International Fees 50000 AED per year
MA Business and Management (1 year course)
Academic Entry Requirements for Direct Entry:
Undergraduate Program: 12th Standard with 65% Overall
Postgraduate Program: Second Class degree in Graduation
English Language Requirements: Indian Students
(Telephone/SKYPE Interviews will be taken by the University for English language assessment)
UG students need 65% for Direct entry overall in 12th standard and in 65% in English plus successful assessment by the university.
(Students need a letter from their school stating that the medium of education has been English.
- a) PG Students who have studied in English Medium Schools need 50% in their English in 12th Standard and should have studied their Degree in English Medium plus successful assessment by the university.
(Students need a letter from their School/College stating that the medium of education they have studied has been in English at 2 instances.)
- b) PG Students who have studied in an NON English Medium school would need 60% in English in 12th standard and should have Degree in English plus successful assessment by the university.
(Students need a letter from their College stating that the medium of education they have studied has been in English.)
Pearson Test Of English will be acceptable for the UAE Campus only.
English Language Requirements: Sri Lankan Students
O and A levels in English with Grades C or above
Partner-Bath Spa University foundation course in UAE.
Duration: 24 weeks. Fees 12000 AED
Foundation Course available for students who have 45% Overall in the XII and 45% Overall in English.
Note: Visa processing assistance will be done in the UAE
Students need to submit their original documents by courier to Bath Spa University office in UAE
- Students should ensure their documents attested from Government offices in India.
- Arrange for the Original & Photocopy of only the Highest Certificate from the local UAE Embassy.
- Submit for Visa to the Bath Spa University office in UAE the same photocopy with the original UAE Stamp in place of the original certificate. This may replace the requirement of the original certificate submission for visas.
- Students will need to carry their original Academic documents when registering.
- Initial Payment: 6000 visa application fee + 50% of tuition fees
- Balance of fees to be paid within three months of the start date of the course
- Full Fee Payment Discount 3%.
Students who are on an student Visa in the United Arab Emirates come across an Job opening can anytime switch to company sponsorship to work full time & study over weekends.
(Once the students finish their program the university will cancel their visa and they will then have 1 month to look for a job transfer on work visa or sponsorship)