Glasgow Caledonian University Scholarships
Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) International Scholarships
GREAT Scholarship for students from India for postgraduate studies 2017-18 academic session:
Amount of scholarship: GBP 6250 for one academic year
Deadline to apply: 1st June 2017
Eligible masters courses
- MSc Big Data Technologies
- MSc Public Health (Glasgow and London campus)
- MSc Social Business and Microfinance
Click on below link for the online application form and also details on other scholarships available for both January 2017 and September 2017 intake.
New scholarships for students starting September 2017:
New International Students Scholarships – available to international students starting in September 2017; self-funding postgraduate students will receive a scholarship of £1600 for year 1 of a programme and a further £1000 for year 2. All new undergraduate students will receive £1000 for each year of their degree. New students are defined as students who have not previously studied at GCU.
GCU Loyalty Scholarships – available to international students starting in September 2017 who have previously studied at GCU (undergraduate, selected INTO GCU courses, Summer Schools or exchanges and transfers) the scholarship offers undergraduate and postgraduate students £2000 in Year 1 of their degree and £1000 for each further year of their course.
More information about scholarships is available HERE.
Discount on Fees:
In order to avail 5% discount on the fees, students coming to GCU this January, have to pay their deposit by 1st December 2016.
Click on below link for more info:
Guaranteed £1,000 International Scholarship:
International students starting full-time study in September 2016 or January 2017 will be receiving a guaranteed £1,000 scholarship for every year of their study.
The scholarship is applicable to self-funded, international students studying full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses (excluding ACCA and CIMA courses). Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- £1,000 guaranteed and merit-based scholarships will be applicable only to study beginning September 2016 and January 2017.
- The guaranteed scholarship will apply to every year of study.
- Full-time, self-funded international students only.
- A self-funded student is one who pays their own tuition fees or pays with the support of a relative or friend.
- The Students are not required to make a separate application for the scholarship.
- Scholarships will be administered as fee reductions and would be awarded when an offer of a place is made.
- No appeals on scholarship decisions based on borderline marks will be permitted.
Please feel free to Contact Us in case of any queries