Liverpool John Moores University Application Instructions
Liverpool John Moores University Application is Online: https://uaf.ljmu.ac.uk/
Apply to LJMU for Undergraduate Programmes here
Apply to LJMU Postgraduate Programmes here
Last Date for Accepting New Applications (UG/PG) for Sept 2016 –Wednesday 24th August 2016.
Start Dates & Enrollment Dates:
- UG Courses: Course Start Dates: Monday, 19thSeptember, Latest Enrollment Date: Friday, 30thSeptember 2016
- PG Courses: Course Start Dates: Monday, 26thSeptember, Latest Enrollment Date: Friday, 7th October 2016.
- PG Business Courses Start Dates: Monday 3rdOctober, Latest Enrollment Date: Friday, 14th October 2016.
Online Fees Payment:
Options for making payments (tuition Fees) to the University. University will not accept any Deposit Draft paid for by the students.
- Via the University Flywire system (this is Online) easier and faster option (https://www.flywire.com/pay/ljmu)
- Via wire transfer (pls find attached the details)
Liverpool John Moores University Bank details:
A/C Name : Liverpool John Moores University
Bank : Barclays Plc
Sort code : 20-51-01
A/C No : 70571024
Swift Code : BARC GB 22
Iban Number : GB 53 BARC 205101 70571024
Pre-Master Programme –
14-weeks Pre-Master Programme Liverpool John Moores University ISC – Start May 31st and progress to a Masters in September 2016 in
- 14-weeks of intensive English language and academic skills tuition taught in a supportive environment
- Progress to a wide range of degrees including MSc Electric Power & Control Engineering, LLM International Business, Corporate and Finance Law, MSc Management, MSc Civil Engineering and more
- Entry from IELTS 5.5 (5.0 in all skills).* Click here for academic requirements
- Affordable tuition fee from £5,190 , plus postgraduate course fees between £11,000 – £12,000 depending on the course.
English Language Requirements for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies
If the students first language is not English, then they will need an internationally recognised English language qualification such as IELTS or TOEFL.
A very good level of English language competence is required to follow lectures, carry out background reading and research, write essays and dissertations at LJMU. The table below summarises the minimum scores required by LJMU.
Students can raise the standard of their English by up to 1.5 IELTS or equivalent by attending one of the English language pre-sessional courses at LJMU. To find out more read about English for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies here
Please note: specific course requirements may differ from the scores listed below; please check the relevant course fact files
|Type of Programme||IELTS overall score|
6.0 – 6.5
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information.