Navitas is a leading global education provider of pre-university and university programs, English language courses, creative media education, and corporate training services.
Navitas is an industry leader in pre-university and university pathway programs offering university programs through 30 colleges in Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore.
Through 53 schools around the world SAE and Qantm offer Higher Education and VET education opportunities across the major fields of audio production, film production and creative media.
Professional and English Programs
Navitas provides quality vocational training and higher education studies, as well as providing English as second language courses for international students.
Navitas Colleges & Campuses
- ACN, delivering La Trobe University programs in the heart of Sydney
- Curtin Collegeat Curtin University, Perth
- Curtin University Sydney offers Business degrees in the heart of Australia’s financial capital
- Eynesbury, your direct pathway to the University of South Australia andthe University of Adelaide
- La Trobe Melbourne, your direct pathway to La Trobe University
- MIBT, your direct pathway to Deakin University, Melbourne and Geelong
- Macquarie City Campus, delivering Macquarie University programs in the heart of Sydney
- NIC, your direct pathway to the University of Newcastle
- PIBT,your direct pathway to Edith Cowan University, Perth
- QIBT,your direct pathway to Griffith University, Brisbane& Gold Coast
- SAIBT,your direct pathway to the University of South Australia, Adelaide
- SIBT,your direct pathway to Macquarie University, Sydney
- UCIC, your pathway to the University of Canterbury, Christchurch
- BCUIC, pathways at Birmingham City University
- ICRGU, pathways at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
- EIC, pathways at Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh
- LIBT, pathways a tBrunel University, London
- HIC, pathways at University of Hertfordshire
- ICWS, pathways at Swansea University
- CRIC, pathways at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
- ICP, pathways at University of Portsmouth
- PUIC, pathways at Plymouth University
- Navitas at UMass Dartmouth, your direct pathway to the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Navitas at UMass Lowell, your direct pathway to the University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Navitas at UMass Boston, your direct pathway to the University of Massachusetts Boston
- Navitas at UNH, your direct pathway to the University of New Hampshire,Durham
- Navitas at WKU, your direct pathway to Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green
- FIC, your direct pathway to Simon Fraser University, Vancouver
- ICM, your pathway to the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg
- Curtin Singapore, delivering Curtin University programs in Singapore
Why choose Navitas:
- 80,000 plus students across a network of more than 120 colleges and campuses in 28 countries
- 32 university pathway colleges in 8 countries —Australia, Canada, Indonesia, New Zealand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, USA, and the UK
- 26 partner universities worldwide
- 53 SAE campuses in 27 countries offering courses in audio production, film production and interactive media
- English language colleges in Australia and Singapore
- Courses are tailored to meet the specific needs of students and range from fast-track academic studies to additional English language support. Flexible entry dates mean you can begin your course at a time that best suits you. With a choice of exciting multicultural study destinations, the students have the chance to experience the beaches and rain forests of Australia, the mountains and lakes of Canada, the cultural heritage of the UK or the diverse landscape of the USA.
The Navitas Advantage:
- Quality education and training
- A supportive community
- Flexible study options
- Multiple intakes each year
- A wide range of programs and locations
- Internationally recognized partner universities
Navitas campuses are located in some of the world’s most exciting destinations. This offers students a fantastic opportunity to experience the city, culture and lifestyle of their choice.
- New Zealand
Key UG Courses:
- Business and Management
- Economics and Finance
- Information Systems and Computing
- Mass Communications
- Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Creative Arts
- Media Studies
- Sport Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Health Sciences
Key PG Courses:
- Business and Management
- Business Computing/Computer Science
- Creative Arts
- Life Sciences
- Science- Project Management
- Logistics-Supply Chain Management
- International Trade
- Criminal Justice
- Economic and Social Development of Regions
- Biological Sciences
- Navitas academic merit scholarships are awarded each term by each Navitas pathway college or managed campus. Two students with the highest GPA in four or more subjects or courses will each receive a scholarship.
- Navitas offers financial support in the form of family bursaries. A bursary applies where two or more students from the same family study with a Navitas member institution.
(* Scholarships at Navitas depends upon case to case basis.)
- Australia: 3 intakes in a year (February, June & October).
- New Zealand: 3 intakes in a year (March, June & October)
- UK: 3 intakes in a year (Jan-March/ May-July/September-Oct)
- US: 3 intakes in a year (spring -starting in Jan/ summer -starting in May/ and fall -starting in September)
- Canada: 3 intakes – (January, May & September)
- Singapore: 3 intakes in a year (March, July & November).
Application process and deadlines:
Student need to sends an application along with the application form, academic documents, and checklists for pre – screening to the India office.
Deadlines for Australia are set keeping in mind the start dates of the colleges/orientation/ time required for the visa process.
Student sends an application along with the application form, academic documents, and checklists for pre – screening to the India office.
Student need to send complete documents for CAS to India Office Only:
- Acceptance forms
- Payment details
- Financial Documents
- Accommodation Details (If Required)
- CAS directly sent to students by the Universities.
- Student is required to fill & submit the application form with all academic documents, passport copy, 3 letters of recommendation and copy of TOEFL or IELTS.
- US operate on a rolling deadline basis.
- Application form duly filled with Class 10th & 12th (class 12th if available) mark sheets, IELTS (if available) and passport copy.
- All documents to be stamped by agent office seal and signed.
- Canada operates on a rolling deadline basis.
- Student is required to fill & submit the Curtin Singapore application form with all academic documents, medium of instruction letter & passport copy.
- Curtin Singapore accepts applications 1 month prior to the start of the orientation.