NAVITAS Application Forms
NAVITAS Application Forms
The Deadlines for Deposit, CAS and Final Enrollment
|ICP||2 days before CAS deadline||UG: 16.Jan.2017||UG: 13.Feb.2017|
|PG: 23.Jan.2017||PG: 20.Feb.2017|
|ICRGU||2 days before CAS deadline||UG: 9.Jan.2017||UG: 13.Feb.2017|
|PG: 30.Jan.2017||PG: 27.Feb.2017|
ICRGU at Robert Gordon University – Still accepting applications for Jan/Feb intakes
Key dates are:
|Final CAS date – standard visa application||9th January 2017|
|Final CAS date – priority visa application||23rd January 2017|
|Intake start date||30th January 2017|
|Final enrollment||6th February 2017|
Postgraduate Pre – Masters
|Final CAS date – standard visa application||30th January 2017|
|Final CAS date – priority visa application||13th February 2017|
|Intake start date||20th February 2017|
|Final enrolment||27th February 2017|
Navitas UK: IELTS based scholarships 1500 £
Navitas UK has introduced 5 X 1500 £ scholarships on the basis of IELTS results on first come first basis for this January 2017 intake. Any student who will have 6.5 overall IELTS with no Band Less than 6.0 in any Module is entitled to apply for the Scholarship.
- Valid for all Navitas UK colleges for 1701 which is the January intake
- Valid for all applications received after 4th of November 2016 (along with official IELTS score)
- 5 scholarships available for 1500 £ per scholarship
- Cannot be clubbed with other scholarships
- 1500 £ will be adjusted in 2nd semester fee ( 1st semester for Pre Masters students)
Availability and Criteria:
- 6.5 IELTS with no band less than 6.0
- Based on first come first serve basis
- Students would require to submit deposit within 1 week of scholarship letter.
- Scholarship applicants must hold a full unconditional offer from Navitas UK college
- Student would need to fill in the scholarship form (Will be sent to entitled students)
- The scholarship must be accepted within a week of the date on the scholarship offer letter
- If not accepted by the deadline, the scholarship automatically lapses and will be offered to another eligible candidate
- Scholarships apply to 1701 intake only and cannot be transferred to a future intake
- The scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other form of Navitas scholarship or bursary
Navitas UK : LBIC’s scholarship for September Intake
Navitas UK introduce the new Scholarship Plan Exclusively for LBIC.
Intake available for: September 2017
Value of the scholarship:
|Entry Level||Amount of Scholarship Eligible for|
|Foundation Level||3,000 GBP|
|First Year||3,000 GBP|
|Pre- Maters||1500 GBP|
Eligibility criteria: Applies to all students who make the payment before 1st August 2017.
Link for Application: https://www.lbic.navitas.com/apply
The scholarship is limited and is on first come first serve basis.
NAVITAS UK : ICWS and Swansea University – ONE SWANSEA Scholarship 2017/18
How much is the scholarship?
Successful candidates will be eligible for a scholarship of £5,000 to £7,000 maximum towards tuition fees, split across the first and second stages of study of their chosen pathway.
Who can apply?
The scheme is open to all candidates who hold an offer of study to enter one of the following pathways in 2017/18:
• University Foundation
• Extended First Year Degrees in Accounting, Business and Economics.
How to apply?
Complete the application form on the reverse side of this flyer.
What is the deadline to apply?
All applications must be submitted to Navitas India Office by the 31 August 2017.
To be Eligible for this Scholarship, fill the form below: