About Queen Mary University of London
About Queen Mary University
Queen Mary University of London is one of the largest colleges in the University of London and one of the few in London with a fully integrated teaching, research and residential campus. The unique setting gives students the benefit of both large campus environment and access to countless academic and social opportunities in London – one of the great world cities. With around 17,840 students, 4,000 staff and an annual turnover of £300m, Queen Mary University is one of the biggest University of London colleges.
Queen Mary has made a strategic commitment to the highest quality of research. Queen Mary have invested in this principle by systematically recruiting the best academics in their disciplines from around the world.
few updates about the School of Business and Management at Queen Mary University of London.
- School of Business and Management was started in 2002 in the University
- Ranked 6th in London as per the Sunday Times ranking 2016
- Accounting and Finance ranked 1st in London as per Sunday Times 2016
- QUBE – a business workspace is provided to student entrepreneurs with mentoring from the Business Ecosystems Research Group (BERG)
- QConsult – BERG provides experienced academics to supervise and mentor student projects as part of QConsult
- Our academics have strong links with industry as they advise in Industry, public services, government and other organisations
- Recent graduates are employed by:
- Barclays Bank
- Deloitte Consulting
- J P Morgan
- Marks and Spencer…..
- The School offers range of innovative modules
- Based Close to the City of London and Canary Wharf
- Dedicated Internship Coordinator within the School
- Employer led events are organised within the School
- Small teaching groups
- The school also focusses in developing personal and transferrable skills
- MSc International Human Resource Management is now accredited from CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development)
QMUL is rated particularly highly for the number of international students on campus. With students and staff from more than 150 countries, it is ranked as the world’s 25th ‘most international’ university for students. Top employers recognise the quality of a University of London degree from Queen Mary, so our graduates stand out from the crowd. Our graduates are consistently in the top 10 for graduate starting salaries in the UK (The Sunday Times University Guide 2012).
Queen Mary offers outstanding students a stimulating, supportive and high-quality learning experience, with teaching inspired by our world- leading research. Student satisfactions levels at Queen Mary have never been higher.