University of East Anglia Scholarships
University of East Anglia (UEA) announces Scholarship Programs for International Students with some of them being exclusively for Indian Students.
GREAT Scholarships – India 2016
UEA is pleased to announce the 2016 Great Scholarships for Indian Students. University of East Anglia is offering 6 awards of £7500 to postgraduate offer holders. The Final date of application is 29th April 2016.
https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/international/country/india (click on the “GREAT Scholarships” Tab)
International UG Scholarships
UEA is pleased to offer 50 Scholarships to undergraduate students wishing to study here. A Scholarship between 25- 50% of the Tuition Fee for each year of study will be provided to the selected student.
School of Economics
UEA offers 4 scholarships equal to full International fees to students taking any Academic and Professional programmes. Any international applicant, who has received an offer on the MSc Academic and Professional programmes by 18 March 2016, will be considered for these scholarships. No separate application is necessary.
Academic and Professional Programmes:
- MSc Behavioural and Experimental Economics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance and Economics
- MSc Industrial Economics
School of International Development
A full fee award may be offered to one international taught applicant on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement. All eligible candidates to whom the School has made an offer are automatically considered for nomination. Deadline: 6 March 2016
Funding for postgraduate study at the School of International Development is available both from the University of East Anglia and from a number of external schemes. Kindly look through the below link for more details:
MSc in Water Security and International Development
- The ‘Ashton Partnership Scholarship in Water Security’ offers the scholarship recipient an award of £6,500 as a reduction to tuition fees for the academic year 2016. Deadline to apply: 1 June 2016. Early applications are encouraged.
MA Agriculture and Rural Development
- The award gives annual bursaries to pay up to 75% of course fees for selected post graduate students who are expected to gain a 2:1 or above (or international equivalent – First Class UG Degree). Application deadline: 30 April 2016.
LLM Academic Excellence Scholarships
- UEA will be awarding up to 10 scholarships between £1,000 and £3,000 to well-qualified LLM applicants on the basis of academic excellence.
Norwich Business School
The £5,000 Open World Scholarship – There are a significant number of scholarships available for international graduates with a 2:1 classification (or equivalent – First Class Degree) and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and overall strength of the application for qualifying students from any location. Deadline to apply: 31 July 2016 (early applications are encouraged)
Applied Career Courses:
- MSc Brand Leadership
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Enterprise and Business Creation
- MSc Finance and Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Investment and Financial Management
- MSc MarketingMSc Marketing and Management
Academic & Professional Courses:
- MSc Advanced Business Management
- MSc Advanced Operations and Logistics Management
The GREAT Scholarships are extremely popular and students are requested to apply for these as soon as possible for a good chance to secure these Scholarships.