University Of Lincoln Application
University Of Lincoln Under Graduate Application is through UCAS
|General Qualification Requirement||English Language Requirements|
||60% in Standard XII English from CBSE/ State / Metropolitan Examination Board for courses requiring IELTS or 6.0IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in each band score)Journalism programmes require IELTS 7.0|
UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS:
The University of Lincoln is excited to announce new scholarships for students from India.
- £2000 Global Scholarship for all self-funding international students with overseas fee status applying for postgraduate taught programmes.
- Five – £5000 Academic Excellence Scholarships
- £1,500 automatic scholarships for all Arts / Science based undergraduate programmes (fist year fee discount)
Full details about the scholarship terms and conditions can be found at http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/international/internationalscholarships/postgraduatescholarships/
University of Lincoln Academic Excellence scholarships
Academic Excellence scholarships worth £5,000 each is available to International Students. The award is available to both undergraduate and postgraduate students (not PhDs).
To apply for this Scholarship, Student need to complete the attached Scholarship Application Form.
For full details and the Scholarship Application form please visit University of Lincoln – Academic Excellence Scholarship Application Form
University of Lincoln is offering courses for students with a Pass Class Degree. For those interested, a few courses being offered are put forth below.
- MSc International Business
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MA Public Relations
- MA Journalism (subject to interview)
- MA Sports Journalism (subject to interview)
- MA Conservation of Historic Objects (subject to interview and work experience in a related field)
Students would have to meet the English language requirement for getting into the course. Also, University of Lincoln offers a 10 week or 5 week English Language course it’s called PEASS (Pre-sessional English and Academic Study Skills)
University of Lincoln has arranged a free airport pick-up service from London Heathrow Airport. Students can book on to this by completing the International Student Arrivals Form. Dates of the airport pick-ups are below.
- Saturday 2nd July – Students for 10 week PEASS
- Saturday 6th August – Students for 5 week PEASS
- Saturday 17th September – Students for September enrolment
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information.