University Of Surrey Application Forms
The following are the key dates for the students on applying for the University accommodation:
New Undergraduate Students:
Undergraduate students who are new to the University of Surrey are guaranteed a place in accommodation, provided the following conditions have been met:
1.Applied for accommodation * by 25th July 2016
2.Met the conditions of their formal academic offer by the 25th August 2016.
New Postgraduate Students
Postgraduate students, paying overseas fees, who are new to the University of Surrey, are guaranteed a place in accommodation, provided the following three conditions have been met by 01st August 2016:
1.Applied for accommodation *
2.Met the conditions of their formal academic offer
3.The University is in receipt of the requested academic fee deposit New postgraduate students, paying UK / EU fees, can apply for accommodation, but are not guaranteed **.
Programme contents, entry requirements and online application link can be found at:- http://www.surrey.ac.uk/
University Of Surrey Undergraduate Application is through UCAS & Postgraduate Application is Online.
Documents for Applications:
- A copy of their academic transcripts
- A copy of their academic certificates
- Proof of their English level
- Personal Statement
- References (2 for PG, 1 academic reference for UG)
- Research Proposal (PG research courses only)
- Students who have scored at least 75% – 85% in Class XII examinations will be considered for entry into the first year of Bachelors programmes. Typically, University of Surrey would require a minimum score of 70% from the West Bengal board (with no less than 70% in any required subjects), 80% from the ICSE/CBSE/Maharashtra board (with no less than 80% in any required subjects) and 85% from other boards (with no less than 85% in any required subjects)
- Must obtain an average of in between 65%-70% from a three year Bachelor’s degree or 60%-65% from a four year course.
- Must obtain an average of in between 60%-65% from a three year Bachelor’s degree or 55%-60% from a four year course.
- Minimum IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each band)
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The University of Surrey is pleased to announce the Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Taught Postgraduate, Surrey Business School students in the 2015/16 academic year.
The award is worth £2000 in the form of a fee waiver for self-funded students from India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand and Vietnam achieving the equivalent of a UK 2:1. A further £1000 will be awarded to exceptional students.
How to Apply
There is no additional application process for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship. To be eligible for an award, students must have submitted an application to one of the below programmes by 1st May 2015, subsequently achieve the equivalent of a UK 2:1 and pay the deposit to confirm their place on the course by 1st August 2015.
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Corporate Finance (Old name MSc Banking and Finance)
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Extractive Industries, the Environment and Sustainability
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Marketing Management
- MSc International Retail Marketing
- MSc Investment Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Operations and Logistics Management
To find out more, visit website: surrey.ac.uk/subjects/business-management and apply for chosen programme.
Please Contact Us with any queries regarding the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.